BUYING OR SELLING IN “LA AXARQUÍA”?
PROPER LEGAL ADVICE, KEY TO YOUR PEACE OF MIND.
My name is Diego Montosa Ugarte, I am a Spanish lawyer, English speaker, born and raised here in Málaga, in “La Axarquía”
And even to me, having travelled several countries around the world, this seems to be a perfect place to live. Good weather and food, cheap prices, low crime rates, beautiful landscapes… are just a bunch of the reasons. And, specifically, La Axarquía is one of the best places to be chosen to be called home or, at least, second home. We have beautiful light and scenery in Nerja, Torrox, Torre del Mar, Competa, Frigiliana… where we can get in a short drive.
Solve all your doubts about buying and selling your home with a specialist lawyer.
What you need to consider when buying or selling a house in Spain
Either if your are doing remote working, maybe retired and willing to increase your life quality, or just thinking about investing to pay for your vacation, buying a property in Spain is going to be your best choice. Far more profitable than renting it, buying a property could eventually turn into a source of incomes. This is the most common way the Spaniards invest their revenue and savings, because it mixes safety and cost-effectiveness. And it could be also your way.
HOW IS OUR WORKING PHILOSOPHY?
- We do due diligence over the property and operation you are interested in.
- We manage all the details required for your peace of mind, from negotiation and development of the contract to tax statement and payment
- We have fixed and reasonable fares. You won’t be surprised when the bill is issued.
- We only seek your best interest, not any other parties’ involved.
- We make sure you will not have to face undesirable surprises or expenses regarding the purchase